Monday, June 21, 2004

Alhamdulillah, my sister's operation went well. Right now she's recovering and on one week medical leaves. It seems that everything went smooth for me for the past one month. I've received my bonus last Friday. Went to KLCC on Saturday to check out the new Sony’s home theatres price (there goes my bonus). My wife really loves to sing and this gift will definitely make her happy.



I got a confession to make. I really like Cheryl Samad. Yup, that VJ. To me, she's knowledgeable, cute and smart. Plus, we adore the same writer. Jeffrey Archer. Besides that, she's also witty, ambitious and she takes Law. To me, lawyer is the sexiest profession in the world.

To my wife, don't worry dear. You are the best person I've ever known and I love you with every beats of my heart. Even Cheryl Samad is nothing, compares to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home