Thursday, June 17, 2004

Euro fever is on. The best result so far is between Sweden and Bulgaria. It's ended with the Viking's lead 5 goals to nil. I can say that, the act of selflessness is being showed over and over again in this game.




Had a great weekend in Northern states last week. Spend 2 nights in Sungai Petani and another 2 nights in Langkawi. We took a ferry from Kuala Perlis. Everyday is full with activities and what not. My favorite activity is Island Hoping. It's a 4 hours activity comprising of visit to Pantai Beras Basah and Tasik Dayang Bunting. We swam all out. The price of the foods there is quite reasonable and I really love the view from the cable car.

On our last day there, we went to Gua Kelam (in Perlis). To me, this is a very mysterious cave.

Okay, here’s the story. We went there quite late in the evening and suddenly, there's a blackout. It was pitch black inside the cave. It’s scary because there was no one inside the cave except my wife, our two friends and me. We had to use our senses (touch here and there) to get out from there, alive (now I’m exaggerating). Luckily there’s no horny-very-attractive-models trapped with us inside the cave at that time. Having said all that, it's a great experience actually.

We arrived home around 2 in the morning. It's tiring, but I bet we'll be there again sometimes in the near future.

This time, I’ll book a flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home