Thursday, June 17, 2004

One of my collegue forwarded to me this story. I think this is quite funny and I would like to share it with fellow blogger.

When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be The Boss.

The Brain said,"I should be Boss coz I control the whole body's responses & functions." The Feet said,"We should be Boss as we carry the brain about & get him to where he wants to go." The hands said," We should be the Boss coz we do all the work & earn all the money." And so it went on & on with the heart, the lungs and the eyes untill, finally the asshole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss. So the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up & refused to work. Within a short time the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart & lungs began to panic, & the brain fevered.

Eventually they all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so
the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat & passed out the shit!

Management Lesson:You don't need brains to be a Boss - any asshole will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home