Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Last year I made a list of things that I would like to do before I turn 40. Here is the list. The strike out entries means only one thing, it’s already being done successfully. :)

1. Climbing Mount Kinabalu.
2. Pay credit card bills in full.
3. Buy a house in KL vicinity.
4. Learning how to swim.
5. Beach body. The one like Vincent Ventresca had during his days in Invincible Man series.
6. Getting married with the sweetest girl on earth.
7. Making two beautiful babies
8. Bali Islands, Paris, UK.
9. Performing a hajj with my love ones.
10.Participating in a marathon (full distance).
11.More charities.

Can’t believe I’ve already achieved 3 entries from the list. How time flies. About that charities thing, I’ll just let the status as status quo. Life’s short, help wherever we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home