Monday, July 12, 2004


Mika Hakkinen is considering a comeback. Wow. That news really makes my day. Even though, he's not coming back to Mclarens (my all time favorite team), Williams is also a good team (that produce a great result this season) to start back your career with. I think yesterday’s race (Silverstone GP) is a turning point for Mclarens team. I hope this type of consistency and result will continue throughout the season. Maybe there are not enough races for them to challenge for the title, but what the heck.

It will surely provide some kind of confidence to the team or to the driver (I’m referring to Raikonnen here).

The 'Menopause (The Musical)' is quite hilarious. We (Me and my gorgeous babe) had a really good time watching the play. They really can sing and act. Bravo to all of them.

Last week was a very good week for me indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home