Tuesday, July 13, 2004

"You should change your phone man, it is big and bulky," my colleague says.
“How dare you.”

I’ve owned Nokia 6150, which I bought 4 years ago, and obviously it is my first love. I felt comfortable holding it. Even if there is a need for me to change handphone in the future, I’ll opt for communicator, which is bigger than my current model, mind you.

I’m quite old fashioned when it comes to certain things. For example, I prefer a day reading good books than a session in karaoke lounge. I'll pick orchestra compares to rock concert. I even become a member of MPO, KLCC. In this entry, I emphasize the word ‘prefer’ and that means I’m quite okay to go there once there is a need to do that.

My wife’s complements me in that sense. She loves to sing and a visit to News KTV (we rarely go to other places) will simply makes her happy. I can say that, she’s quite modern and that’s why I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home