Thursday, August 12, 2004

I bet Alan Smith will become the next Cantona. His volley in MU-Arsenal Charity Shield game is unbelievable. Dejavu. I keep on thinking where did I saw it and then I remembered Cantona. Maybe after this season, Rooney and Owen need to work harder in order to be in the England's first team.

I like certain players from other teams (Henry especially), but my heart and soul is still with Liverpool. I like this team. They got great history, and traditions to keep on running. And now, they really made a good deal buy buying Djibril Cisse (France International). Let Michael Owen go, if that what's he want. After all, we need all the motivation from the player in order to succeed and I think it's about time for him to move on.

All the best. Real Madrid and Owen will surely benefits from this transfer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home