Monday, August 16, 2004

Okay. I'm disappointed with Malaysian Idol’s concert this week. Not because of the sms voting result but the performance of the contestant. I personally like Nikki; she's great last week but this time she has chosen the wrong song. And what’s with the rapping dear.

I personally agreed with you Paul. She can't rap, but she got a great voice. Sufiah and Fazly elimination from the show is predictable. Though Sufiah is a better singer compared to the other half of the contestant, she's simply not a Malaysian choice (I do admit, she's also my favorite). I hate to admit it, their performance this week was worse compares to AF* finals concert.

Glad Zahid won AF finals. It's a great feeling to have Zahid and Linda in top 2. Adam getting the third spot is surprising. To me, his performance or voice is simply average. Bob is much much better singer compared to him.

Had a good laugh watching Mas doing that so called provocative dance move. What were you thinking girl.

My wife's interview went well. Alhamdullillah.

*Overrated singing competition, Akademi Fantasia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home