Friday, August 06, 2004

There are a lot of ups and downs for the past week. The week started with me and my wife went to my friends wedding (Ida’s reception) in Shah Alam. Dib and Ida, congrats to both of you. You guys look great together. Anyway, everything went smooth for this couple. Their reception pictures can be viewed here.

On our anniversary night, we had our quiet and meaningful time together. My wife's the chef; chicken chop's the dishes. Thanks dear. I love you so much. For the celebration, I followed Ika’s suggestion, bracelet, flowers, dinner and a handwritten card (not in that order).

On the way to work the next day (Monday, August 2), I received a phone call from my mum saying that my grandpa has passed away. Followed by grandma on Wednesday. They both died in their sleep. Alfatihah. Been helping my mum with the kenduri and what not for the past few days. Thanks for the wishes friends. I really appreciate and needs that. Thank you very much.

On behalf of my family, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to all peoples for their kind attendance, prayers, tribute, condolences and assistance rendered during our recent bereavement. Your physical and moral supports have touched us deeply and will be remembered by the whole family. It sure has helped us to ease our loss. Thank you once again and may the blessings of Allah SWT be with you.