Thursday, August 26, 2004

Why? Why my butt?

There's something wrong with the train (Read: Putra LRT) today. Somehow, it just stopped at Kerinchi station. According to the announcement, the problem is being originated at Abdullah Hukum. I wonder what really happened there. Don't tell me that Judd have tried something on the ladies and the whole transportation system stops just because of that. Anyway, Judd, I really like your entry about '10 ways to annoy people in LRT' (Aug 23, 2004). Haven't try any of it yet, maybe someday I'm gonna try one, just for the fun of it. Haha.

And by the way, my unforgettable experience with one of the passenger in Putra LRT happens to be few months back. Somehow, I felt my butt being pinched. Okay, at first I just ignored it, but, after few pinches, I turned around. To my horror, there is one lady, I think her in her late twenties, putting her hand on my butt. She's smiling. And me, don't know what to do, smiles back.

Then she, all the sudden look surprised and take away her hand from my bum and *ok, drum rolls please* start holding another man's hand. Ok, maybe she has mistakenly thought my bum is his (Read: her boyfriend's bum). Anyway, who said that guy can't get harassed.

Huahaha.

Okay, this is a good one, received it in my mailbox today. It's a forwarded mail from one of my colleague.

A bus stops and 2 Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in an
animated conversation. The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of them say the following: "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

" You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country, we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives" "Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell 'Mississippi'."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home