Friday, August 27, 2004

Yesterday on the way back from work, I heard something on the radio. The owner of 5 years old cat is looking for his cat that’s being missing since 2 weeks ago. He said that the pictures of the cat are already being paste on selected bus stops in JB. Okay. One question, how on earth we gonna know the age of the cats? Below, is the conversation between my wife and me.

Azwin: How on earth we gonna know that that is the 5 years old cat that has been reported missing?
Me: Don’t tell me you don’t know how to distinguish the cats age? It’s being taught in form 4 biology syllabus.
Azwin: Really?
Me: Of course dear, you, try searching for the white line in cats tummy. One white line means the cat is one year old. 2 white lines, 2 years old and so forth.
Azwin: Hmmpphh, interesting. Cool fact, actually.
Me: Actually, I lied.

Okay. Remember the pinching incidents I’ve mentioned in my previous post. It happens again. This time, my wife is the predator.

Anyway I’m off to JB with my wife this weekend for a holiday. We’ll be there until Tuesday. Maybe I’m gonna help you poor guy, searching for that cat.

5 years old Cat out there on streets of JB, wait for me yeah.

Huahaha. I’m mean.

Candid

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey RG, I was just searching for some info on ass sex and I came across your site. Although this post is not 100% of what I was looking for, I found your blog quite interesting when searching for ass sex and have bookmarked it.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home