Tuesday, September 28, 2004


Buai Laju-Laju

*No spoilers ahead

Had the opportunity to watch U-Wei's Buai Laju-Laju last night. Pirated VCD of course. Somehow, I can relate Betty Benafe acting with the lovely Sofia Jane in Perempuan, Isteri dan ... Maybe, this is because of their characters in both movies, played very big part in that ‘relate’ thing. To intrigued us, viewers, in sexually kind of manner.

Betty Benafe acting is quite okay. Not that good but definitely better than some big players in the industry. Yusri Abd Halim to name one. Erra Fazira (or shall I say Eera Fazira, what’s with that name change anyway?) to name another.

Okay, I’m so gonna get it by saying the two sentences above. Luckily my wife’s not reading this blog. She’s Erra biggest fan.

Here, I don’t want to mention anything about Khalid Salleh or even Eman Manan acting. They’ve already stood tall in their own class. First class that is. The plot consist of, a beautiful-young-wife (Betty), a rich-but-unfortunately-old-hubby (Khalid) and a strangers-who-can’t-pay-for-his-RM7.50-meal (Eman that is). Khalid asks Eman to work in his home to repay the debt. Actually, watching Malay movie is so damn easy. We know what will happen next. In this case I knew all along that Betty would flirt (proven, she flirts a lot in this movie) and then felt in love with Eman. Thus, they kill the poor old man. Somebody watch that incident and start to blackmail this lusty couple. Okay, I think I should stop here before I start to screw up by revealing (Read: Spoil everything) all the surprises and how the movie will ends.

I think I’ve done a favor there.

Me, tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home