Thursday, September 16, 2004

George offers me two VIP passes to watch Formula Nippon in Sepang this weekend. Bro, you're one sweet guy. Thank you very much. Unfortunately I can't go to that event because I've already made another commitment. My wife will have a bowling tournament this weekend. As much as I love racing, I think it’s better if I stick to one thing at one time.

I’m not robot.

I've already asked him to pass it to another colleagues. I'm sure there is a lot of racing enthusiast out there and giving him or her the passes sure gonna make them happy.

It made me very happy.

As for me, there will always be another events like this in the future. Maybe you could give me the coming F1 tickets *hint hint*. I'm dying to watch Hakkinen in action (if the rumors about him racing back with BAR is true).

Hakkinen rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home