Monday, September 06, 2004

Let’s talk about this week’s Malaysian Idol.

Their performance is hilarious (for most of them) and boring (for some of them). And yes, they are not up to my expectations and I believe they can do better. Maybe the theme is kinda hard. Yeah, I agreed. To do rock songs is not easy and they do look more comfortable doing some R&B numbers, but, really, if they are the one who’s gonna represent us in World Idol, I really expect more than what they are showing. And Andrew, you really don’t have to release your hair and do head banging to become a rock lad. Please don’t do things like that ever again man. I’m begging you here.

Zamil departure is predictable; he’s not improving at all. In fact he is becoming worst each weeks (same goes to you Saiful). To sum it all, I’m kinda disappointed with all of them and they really are in their weakest form last Friday.

The problem with all of them now is their inconsistency. For this type of show, they need to improve for every episode, and yes, currently, I hardly saw it.