Wednesday, September 22, 2004

She did it again. Mrs. Britney Spears is married for the second time. This time, with a penniless (at least that’s what being mentioned again and again in local tabloids) dancer. On that occasion, all the guests needed to wear special tracksuits, pink ones that marked ‘The Maid’ for the women and the white ones marked ‘Pimps’ for the men. And, they all had chicken strips which the guests said taste like fish sticks and mini cheeseburgers as the appetizers. I wonder what was on her minds. Is this her idea of a fairy tale wedding? I don’t think so. I think this is the worst wedding a star could ever have. Though, I’m not even close to being her fan (I’m more into Aguilera - inspiring lyrics, damn sexy image), I still think that she can do or deserve better than this.

Where are her friends and advisers when she needs them the most?

“She had no make-up on and she was in sweatpants. I mean, who does that on their wedding day? People couldn’t believe they had to pay for their own alcohol – they were sure there would be a tab” – The Malay Mail Sept 21, 2004

Now, she needs a makeover. Major.

I rest my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home