Thursday, September 23, 2004

The Sim: The True Story

Reading Dona’s post makes me wanna share my experience while playing The Sim (It’s the game that we as player will play God and control all the characters movement, from their relationships with each other, their careers, their eating habits to their very bladder movements). The meanest thing I’ve done while playing The Sim is to kill a character. Here’s the story.

1. First of all, I create one couple. Let’s just say, Murni and Nagyb.
2. Then, I make them fall in love. I mean, really in love. In this game to make them fall in love, it involves a lot of teasing, kissing and dancing scenes. Huahaha.
3. After that, I create another character, Farid, and made him sharing the same house with this couple. The sole purpose of creating this character is to create a conflict between Murni and Nagyb. And yes, this will also involve a lot of kissing scenes. Yayy. The end result, Murni fall completely in love with Farid.
4. Now, there is a problem. Because they both love the same woman, they can’t share a house. It’s affecting their mood, thus their careers gone haywire in no time.
5. Mayday. Mayday (Houston we got problem!!). Something needs to be done. Fast.
6. Then, the devil in me creates a swimming pool in front of their house and commanded Nagyb to swim in it.
7. As soon as this guy steps into the water, I took away the ladder. Without the ladder, he can’t get out from the water and this therefore makes him drown. Slowly, yet satisfying.
8. Mission accomplished. The remaining couple lives happily ever after. Or so they think.

Oh behave.

Nagyb, rest in peace.

Add on Sept 24, 10 AM: Other mean things that I love to do once in the while, while playing this game is to take away the toilet the time they needed it the most, to put walls all around the toilet so that this guy can't do their business when the urge arrived, to put the walls all around them so that they can't go anywhere (stuck and die??) and to move around their food (I ask them to cook for their own food, and, when it's time to eat that food, I pause the game and take away that food). Yayyy. Now, who’s the man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home