Friday, September 03, 2004

What I’m hoping to see on tonight's Malaysian Idol.

1. Roslan Aziz stop being such a racist dude. The remark he made last week and the week before is so unexpected and was not responsible at all. You’re on National TV for God’s sake.
2. Nikki should learn to pick right songs. She’s smart. But, a string of bad choices of songs is totally annoying.
3. Paul Moss with his another crude remarks. Hmmm, he’s simply my idol.
4. Pretty boy Saiful to be voted out (the tribe has finally spoken). Okay, I've got nothing against this guy, but he's not improving at all. Simply put, his performance was average.
5. Okay, I didn’t get this, how can Dyna and Zamil be in the bottom three for last week show. Hope it won’t happen again. At least for another two shows.
6. Vick doing another Wacko Jacko’s number. Cool.
7. Andrew. Please don’t dance. You are just like me when you dance. Please face the fact that we can’t dance.
8. AFUNDI MASUK. So, I can votes Syima back to the competition. Without her, the show seems so dull. She rock.

Now, get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home