Thursday, September 09, 2004

“Whatever I say won’t have any effect on the headlines. But can you think up some new ones because I’ve seen them all before.”
- England goalkeeper David James, whose howler allowed Austria to equalize in Vienna.



Hmmm, I don’t know what to say anymore. Want to stress that he’s my favorite keeper since his days in Liverpool. Yeah, I know he’s not consistent. Suck sometimes. And, people calls him ‘Calamity James’ for God's sake. But, please spare him a little. He strives and earns to be England’s number 1. Mind you, it’s not an easy task (this guy has to wait for more than 10 years, and it's only when Seaman’s retired from International football he get that spot), and I truly believe he deserve that. Okay, I admit, he do pissed me sometimes (when the whole England's squad is already happy with the results, he sometimes is the one who is simply not into the idea of winning). But, to blame it all on him is not right.

People do make mistakes.

Bashing him reminds me of the incidents in Malaysian Idol’s last week. Bakh, thanks for reminding me. Okay, Saiful is suck. No doubt about it. But, attacking him with irrelevant facts is simply not cool. Simply irritating. Simply stupid. I hate Saiful. But, I truly think that Roslan should have spared him a little.

Roslan, now it’s time for us to play kite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home