Monday, September 13, 2004


Yesterday’s evening.

My wife: Vote for Nikki yeah.
Me: Hmm. I think she’s gonna be okay this week. Next week we vote for her yeah.

For the past few weeks my wife keep on asking me to vote for Nikki. She loves Nikki. And me, being myself, teased her by just not following her orders. Besides that, my gut feeling says that she’s gonna make through for another week. Just like last week and the weeks before.

But last night, it didn’t happen.

I’m wrong. And now, she’s out for good.

I can say that it’s a very emotional night for my wife. She even said, that, she wants to see Nikki in her dream and then pacifies her. And yes, she also said that she wants to watch Malaysian Idol result show again tonight (nobody watch the repeat show). According to her, she wants to watch Nikki for the very last time.

Sorry dear, I’m sure gonna give you my phone next weekend. Votes for who ever you like. I wouldn’t mind. Promise.

One more note, Saiful is improving (at last!) and Barichello won the Italian GP. Okay, there is no connection between them both. But, I simply felt that I should include Barichello in this post. He drives a superb race last night. Thank God there is no team order. He is a good driver and the only thing that can deny him the win is his team. And, I truly feel that he shouldn't be left out from the picture once Schumacher retires from racing. He sacrifices a lot for the team. And yesterday, I felt your happiness. Good for you bro.

Ermm, sorry, good for them both (I simply forgot about Saiful).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home