Monday, October 18, 2004

Have you ever encountered rude drivers?

I share with you one experience.

Bangsar, two months ago

Actually, it’s my mistake. I’m driving out from Shell. I just glanced and went. And then, I heard a honk. Very laud and long honk. Knowing that I am causing that problem, I raised my hand, apologized.

Problem solved. Or so I think.

She’s basically not satisfied with me. She accelerated her car and managed to be side by side with my car in no time. I smiled and raised my hand again. Showed her how sorry I am. To my horror, she showed her third finger while mumbling something. And you all think its end there. It’s not. It ends in Jalan Tun Razak near PWTC, good 7 km later.

I think if one day she’s being cut into 18 pieces and my help is needed to identify the body. I can do that just by looking at her third finger. What do you expect, she showed it to me all the way from Bangsar. And now, it's vividly on my mind. Damn.

What happened to generation this day? To make things worse, she wears headscarf and there’s ‘Bismillah’ sticker sticking proudly at the back of her car. Now, please explain your behaviors that day to three small boys inside nearby Serena's who happened to witness all that. I pitied them. Double Damn.

Thank God, my wife’s with me to calmed me down. Thank God.

I wonder what will happen to her if it wasn’t me in the other car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home