Friday, October 15, 2004



Once in my life (that was a long time ago), I’m thinking to earn a living as professional magician. Okay, blames it all to David Copperfield. Heyyyy, I’m not alone here. Even supermodels fell for him. Claudia Schiffer is one good example.

From there on I developed a passion in magic. I learn a few card tricks along the way and then performed it in front of my friends and families. They love it.

At least, that’s what they tell me.

To me David Copperfield is simply the Master of Illusions. He’s a legend. Without illusion, he’ll be nothing. And yes, I appreciate this from the very beginning.

Ask away, they won't tell you how it's done.

To bad, there’s no good school in Malaysia to teach us the tricks. Or else, I’ll be performing in Vegas this very moment. Haha.

Dream on.



The magician is supremely honest. He tells you he is going to deceive you, then lives up to his word.
– Ricky Jay, magician

Four men push a cabinet on stage. Houdini leads as elephant into the cabinet. Houdini shows the cabinet empty. Twenty men push the cabinet off stage. Where did the elephant go?
– Walter Gibson, magician

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home