Friday, November 19, 2004



Reading reviews about The Incredibles makes me wanna write about the serious stuff below.

Everyone loves superheroes. Everyone wants to be one. No doubt about that. Even the mighty Hulk Hogan (again, I'm being sarcastic here) wants to be one, one point of his life. Tell me of one person who reached his or her puberty without seeing an episode of Superman and want to be him and lucky enough to have his super powers. I’m sure you want one of his super powers (or, maybe all if you’re greedy like me). His super powers are too good to be true.

1) His x-ray visions
2) The same eyes also can produced a small scale laser effects (how cool is that?)
3) His ability to fly and run like nobody's business
4) His bullets-proof body
5) His strength and power
6) His ability to stay calm and cool while wearing those stupid outfit
7) His Lois Lane

He kicked ass all right.

And then, we also got Batman, Spiderman, Wolverine (cool!) and Wonder Woman. They all kicked ass (not kicking ass per se, but, stopping bad guys that is) and we love to be like them.

Which bring me back to the question above. Who don’t want to be a superhero?

Any taker?