Monday, November 01, 2004

Watched Troy over and over again last weekend. Damn, that movie's hot. Yeah, okay, I know the fact that everybody has already stop talking about how great the movie was, and here I am, talking about it. I blame it all on 'Something's Gotta Give'. The movie where there is one nude scene of Diane Keaton in it. Goodness. I bought that movie the first time I'm in the shop. It was a tough decision at that time, to choose between Brad Pitt in skirt or Jack Nicholson, the old playboy.

I'm sure by now, everybody has already watched the movie and knew the plot from A to Z. So, I wouldn't even dare to touch it.

The title for this post is 'The cool characters in Troy the movie'. Yayy.

1. Prince Hector (Prince of Troy). He's cool and smart. Great son, the best brother and a very good husband. Being mocked by Achilles as 'the fool who though he'd killed Achilles'. He takes full responsibility for his mistake (of killing Achilles cousin, a boy, Achilles look alike), thus, killing himself in the hand of mighty Achilles. Great fight scene that was. And Eric Bana as Prince Hector, I couldn't ask for more. This guy got charismatic face.

2. Achilles. A great warrior with no flag. Didn't have to take order for any King. He even wants to sails back to Greece and not joining the war. But, his cousin's death made him more determine to destroy Troy. One sentence, Troy will not fall if Achilles sailed back to Greece that day.

3. Eudorus (Achilles' first in command). He's loyal. Very loyal. He will follows any Achilles orders and accepts anything. As long as it all came from Achilles, even the worst treatments are okay with him. He and other Myrmidons will die for Achilles, and not for the King. It's not easy to find this kind of character these days.

No Prince Paris (played by Orlando Bloom, a playboy who love to seduced other men’s wife) for me. To me, other men’s wife is off limit. There's a lot of fish in the sea, why want other's? To me, he and Queen Helen started the great war of the centuries.

Boo.



Boy: Are the stories about you true? They say your mother is an immortal goddess. They say you can't be killed.
Achilles: I wouldn't be bothering with the shield then, would I?
Boy: The Thessalonian you're fighting, he's the biggest man I've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: That's why no one will remember your name.

6 Comments:

Blogger Yam said...

Belum tengokk!!
:(

I'm SO behind in my movies. Isks..
That's it. I'm getting VCD's. And gonna watch it during cuti Raya later.

Now, to think of what movies to look for..

BTW, you're not gonna install the Haloscan comment-box again? I thought you can do that by going to Haloscan.com & follow the steps there.
But mind you, once you install Haloscan, all the comments on non-Haloscan posts will be deleted. But hey, you'll get all the previous comments again! :)

4:15 PM  
Blogger ~ said...

comments on this blogspot won't be deleted. it's saved somewhere but will not appear in the comment box frm haloscan.

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally agreed. they could have avoided the whole crap if only Paris was able to stick his dick somewhere else. But then again, there wont be such beautiful phrase like achilles' heels and the chance for Brad Pitt to be the oh-so-true demigod...

8:10 AM  
Blogger znkjnhlhl said...

Troy? My favorite movie..

by the way bro.. go and install Haloscan.. this is not a problem for us who has blogger's account, but what about others? a bit of a hassle I must say..

9:24 AM  
Blogger RG said...

on popular demand, I've installed haloscan back. Yayy. :)

can't believe it's that easy.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Kervin said...

True Paris should be painted yellow and labled coward, why Prince Hector gave his life for him and Troy got destroyed. Yeah the scene of battle between Hector and Achilles was the best!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home