Thursday, December 16, 2004

For the past one month, I rode my bike to work. Old 80 cc Suzuki. Though I have a car and my wife been nagging over and over again asking me to drive the car to work, I just failed to comply. It’s just that it’s more convenience and stresses free this way.

Bad weathers while riding the bike is tolerable.

Jam in Federal Highway, intolerable.

One wise man once said to me, “If you’re thinking of getting yourself a bigger bike, you better rides this bike (my bike) everyday, even on worst condition. Be it bad bike condition or bad weather. By doing that, it’s much easier for you to present your case to your wife (ask for the permission) whenever there’s an urge to buy bigger bike in the future".

Early next year, I’m going to upgrade it into one of those 110 cc Yamaha. I’ve yet to decide on which model. The thought of it already makes me happy. Very happy.

Sir, I’ve followed your advice, but, judging from the current pace, I believe it’s going to takes me another 20 years before I can get my first KTM.