Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Zul, our recruitment and selection manager couldn’t make it on the appointment dates proposed by us. For the next three days he will be in Langkawi on duty travel.

Zul: I couldn’t make it on the proposed dates and time given.
Me: After 5:30 is fine with me Sir.
Zul: There's one problem though. I’m in Langkawi for the next few days. Duty travel. Unless you both want to come here, I’m afraid I can only meet you guys up this Friday afternoon. Why don’t we meet up this Friday, 5:30 perhaps?
Me: I'm okay with that timing, but I'm afraid Michelle couldn't make it. I think I'll let her explain and pass the phone to her if you don't mind.
Zul: Okay.

At this juncture, I passed the phone to Michelle.

Michelle (my colleague): Afraid I couldn’t make it that evening Sir. Got a meeting in Singapore that day. The flight will touchdown KLIA around 6:15.
Zul: 7 PM then?
Michelle: Okay. Faizal and me will be there at 7.
Zul: Ask Faizal to come over at 5:30. After 6 PM, things kind of spooky here.
Michelle: Okay.


Michelle, we should meet him up in Langkawi.