Friday, January 07, 2005

Explorace All Stars being screened last night. They partnered the TV personalities with corporate figures. So, we got Harith Iskandar being coupled up with someone from Goodyear, Umi Aida with one TV3 guy and Selina (3R) with Capt. Nik from MAS.

Me: In five years, give me another five years dear and I’m gonna represent MAS for this All Stars thing.
Wifey: Mmmph. (Concentrating on the show instead)
Me: I wonder who will partner me then. Misha Omar will be nice. (It will be great actually)
Wifey: What are you saying?
Me: I said that I would like to participate in this game, partnering Misha Omar in five years time. (Now I got her full attention. Hehe)
Wifey: Emmm, okay.
Me: Okay??? That’s it. Aren’t you jealous dear?
Wifey: Nop. Why should I? I’m gonna run side by side with you guys if that thing become materialized.
Me: Team of three. That’s impossible.
Wifey: Nothing’s impossible dear. Now, watch the show.

The outcome of that show, a very very sad day for Mr. Harith.