Monday, January 03, 2005

Things I learned on New Year’s Eve.

1. There’s no real celebration this year (Even if there’s any, I feel it's very wrong for me to celebrate new years with the current event going on). Thinking that people will stay at home due to that cancellation, I’m off to TESCO buying present for my one-year-old nephew. Wrong move. TESCO was jam-packed with people that night; make it difficult for me roaming for present.
2. Buying more than 10 items* doesn’t help either. Another half an hour’s gone queuing. Yay. Go me.
3. Winnie The Pooh and Disney’s Mickey Mouse (plus other unpopular brands) have something in common when producing Mini Baby Pool. They put this kind of scenario (on their boxes)– baby in the pool, accompanied by ‘hey-look-I-didn’t-look-like-a-mother-at-all-but-heck-who-would-mind-when-I-got-these-36D-things-on-me-currently’ posing in the background. The ‘mother’ took more space than the poor baby and pool combined.

Anyway, my new year’s resolution is to spend more time with my family and friends. To appreciate them more and to be the very best friend my wife had ever have. I believe, nothing is more devastating than losing our loved ones.


Happy 2005 from my foxy lady and me! Take care guys.

* There’s a special queues for people buying less than 10 items.