Monday, February 14, 2005

I think it’s only appropriate to start a year* with a joke. And, superheroes jokes always fascinates me, they always do. So, here’s one of the jokes (being forwarded to my mailbox this morning). Enjoy.


Superman was bored fighting crime everyday. So, one Friday night he decided to go out on the town to have some fun. He drops by Batman's house. "Hey Batman", he says "Wanna go out tonight?"

"No, I can't, the batmobile is broken and I gotta stay home and fix it, or else I won't be able to fight crime."

"You loser," says Superman, and he flies away.

He decides to stop by Spiderman's house. "Hey, Spidey, how about hitting the town tonight, you and me," he says.

"I'd love to, but I can't," replies Spiderman. "My web is broken and I gotta fix it to fight crime."

Superman all disgusted, says, "You loser. Stay at home on a Friday night and fix your damn web".

So he flies away. While flying from up above he spots Wonder Woman stark naked and lying down on her back spread-eagled. Superman thinks, "Hey, I am Superman, I can fly down there at the speed of light, have a quickie and back out. She won't even feel it."

Superman flies down, does a quick in-out-in-out and flies out at the speed of light.

"What the hell was that?" said Wonder Woman.

"I don't know" said the Invisible Man, "but it hurt like hell."



*This year we celebrated Chinese New Year and Maal Hijra at almost the same day.