Thursday, February 24, 2005

Knowing that I’ll have a meeting with one of the company’s lawyer today. My wife and me had this conversation this morning.

“When will you meet him?”
“The him is a her actually. I’m meeting her this afternoon.”
“Be good huh, don’t be naughty.”
“Are you jealous my dear?”
“No.”

I noticed she sulked right after that.

“Don’t you worry dear, I only love you.”
“Thank you.”
“Okay, okay. You and Misha Omar.”

Message to my wife:

Sorry dear. It’s just that annoying you is my favorite pastime. Having said that, would I still be getting a ticket to watch Misha Omar, which you promised to give me last week?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And on a lighter note than pure business lawyer , check out the funniest trial transcript ever! If it's not serious enough of a topic, well, just pretend it's the Brit's version of business lawyer !

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home