Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Early this morning, I saw Chris cleaning up his table. Strange. He never did that. Nor he will.

“What’s with all this?”
“He’ll have a meeting with TA* today,” Ashan** says.
“No wonder.”

TA arrived.

“Hey, look at Michelle’s table. What a mess huh?” Chris says.
“It’s okay. I used to have a working table as wide as your four tables combined. I filled it up in 20 minutes.”
“But isn’t that the cleanliness always being associated with whether you are successful or not in life. My table is clean,” Chris said with proud impression.
“That hypothesis is wrong then.”

Anyway, today I cleaned up my table. Chris influenced me to do that.

Bad Chris.

*Member of the Board of Directors.
**Business consultant that work with my company. Used to be a doctor. Medical doctor, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home