Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I just had a time of my life in Kuching. After one week in that place, I don’t want to go home. The Sarawak’s cultural treasures are just fascinating. I bought a couple of mats and other home decor items during the trip, which contributes to my current health condition, a sore neck. Mind you, by putting my wife in the equation, things narrowed down to the biggest, the widest and the longest. Hence, we got ourselves two very heavy mats.

I really thought that all the purchases would entitle me for a free massage session from the wife. I thought wrong.

I’m still eagerly waiting for that session though*.

*A hint to this blog’s biggest fan, my wife.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amiruddin Karim said...

Sarawak always facinated me. Although I've only been to Kuching. I might want to go other places in sarawak some other day..

9:07 PM  
Blogger RG said...

me too bro, i hope one day I have the chance to visit Miri among other places. :)

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saab 340a for sale is another saab 340a for sale place to check out.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home