Friday, May 27, 2005

Dear Yoda*,

Since you came on silver screen I've been a big fan of yours. Your capability to trained Jedi for eight centuries is amazing. Your wisdom and experience were legendary. And for a nine hundred years old chap, you are quite cute. Okay, okay. I’ll cut right to the chase and tell you the reason I wrote this letter.

Can I meet you master? If I could only do that, I’d be very happy. I promise I wouldn’t ask for anything else from you. Ever. Please leave a message to let me know when and where you want that meeting to be held.

If this could help you to make the right decision (to meet me), you are my second favorite hero in the whole world. You are just slightly behind Kimberly, the Pink Ranger. Hey, don’t blame me. I grew up watching the (Power) Rangers kicked ass. Almost all my friends like her.

Btw, in case you couldn’t make it, can you send Mace Windu instead? He’s cool.

Your fan,
Faizall

PS: You are real right?


*To non Star Wars fan, Yoda is the ancient and revered Jedi Master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home