Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I am glad that Paul Moss is still one of the judges in Malaysian Idol’s new season. Paul tells the contestants the whole truth, which is the most fucking important. If one day I opt to go for the audition (which I doubt so), I will practice what I have learned just recently, selective hearing. To me, Paul’s comments are the only thing that’s matter. If he tells me that I’m shit, then I will take it as a man and get off the stage.

As for Fauziah Latiff (Jee), I knew that she could always find something good to say about me. She has that ability. If she has to, she'll go as far as saying that I am tall, and that's about it. What she says means nothing.

Roslan Aziz in the other hand is so not consistent with his comments. Period.

The only person that I care about is Paul, because when he says that I am good, it actually means something.

5 Comments:

Blogger mamat said...

Go for it, audition.

Make your day and mine, :)
mamatd.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Reta said...

I have a soft spot for him..muahaha.. but yeah he gets shit for saying the truth but no one's gonna polish your feet in a competition.

Audition over already woh.. did you go for it?

8:40 PM  
Blogger RG said...

Mamat: Hehe. Ladies first.

Cyber-red: I didn't go for it sis. There is no singing's capability in me. Period.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it would be definitely helpful if you are gorgeously beautiful to his eyes. ;)

"this is the first time, as i'm listening, i'm drawn to it"

10:50 AM  
Blogger RG said...

haha. teek, that's a good one.

there's something about that girl that made her attractive. It was her eyes I reckoned.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home