Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I heard a joke about ‘Jalan Sehala’ before and I thought it’s quite lame. But I had changed my perspective yesterday.

Okay, before that let me introduce two main characters in this story. Ron and Arjun. Ron is a British and he’s very trendy. Last weekend he went shopping with Arjun, an Australian. Came lunch, they decided to go their own way.

At one point Ron felt like he’s done shopping and want to go back to the hotel. He called Arjun.

Ron: Where are you? I want to go home.
Arjun: I’m at Jalan Sehala.
Ron: Okay, I think I saw that road already. Where are you?
Arjun: Come on, you must be joking. There is nobody here.
Ron: I’m right next to the sign.
Arjun: So am I.
Ron: What??

Later that day, they found out that ‘Jalan Sehala’ is indeed a one-way road.

Ron shared his story with us yesterday. I think he’s telling us the truth.

He didn’t even bat his eyelids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home