Friday, July 29, 2005

Chris wanted to buy a car. Honda City 1.5 VTEC. Since he is a foreigner, he needs some help during the negotiation process. Hence, my boss and I accompanied him to Honda’s showroom.

Chris: I think this is a good buy.
Boss: I don’t really like the color. Too bright.
Me: I’m loving it.
Boss: Don’t you think the color is so feminine.
Me: I don’t know about the color, but I think this is the ladies’ car. What do you reckon Puan?
Boss: I still don’t like the color.
Chris: I shouldn’t bring you guys in the first place.

For the record, he bought that sexy car. Now, he is our favorite chauffeur.


Message to Chris:
Since you’ve already paid for the car, I got one small request. Please leave that car with me once you decided to go to another country. I’ll take good care of her.

Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home