Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Here are the two reasons why I’m marrying my wife.

Reason # 1

Me: Instead of going to Europe, for a change, let’s go to Syria or Jordan. I would like to visit the Palestinian refugees’s camp.
Wifey: I’d like to. But I have one request though.
Me: Dear, for you, anything.
Wifey: Buy me a boot first.
Me: A boot?
Wifey: Yeah, the one that Norzie* wears when she visited Palestine's neighbours before.

Reason # 2

After watching the 2005 British Grand Pix.

Wifey: I prefer to be second.
Me: Huh.
Wifey: Yeah, they won a crystal trophy**. Isn’t that cool?
Me: And?
Wifey: All my brochures would look nice in that trophy.
Me: Luckily I’m not an F1 driver.

Night shot


*An anchor lady for Majalah 3, TV3's award winning program
** By being the winner, Montoya 'only' got himself a gold trophy

1 Comments:

Blogger RG said...

pimppia: hey, thanks. i'll take a look on your blog right after this.

little kernel: thank you so much :)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home