Thursday, August 11, 2005

Track and field athletes are currently competing in Helsinki for World Track Championships. My wife made those statements yesterday.

1) They should have made bigger gap between those lines (on the track). It’s not wide enough even for us to run on it.
2) That’s the reason I didn’t foresee myself doing any short distance events. I will surely run onto my competitor’s lane.
3) Worst case scenario, I will run over them.
4) Hey, they shouldn’t use starting pistol (in the first place). It increases the probability of runners making a mistake.
5) That’s another reason why I didn’t foresee myself doing any short distance events. It will surely increase my blood pressure.
6) Can I have those shoes dear?

Thanks to her, now, running on the track is not as easy as before.

My life would never be the same again.

1 Comments:

Blogger RG said...

Thanks for visiting this blog anonymous. do come again huh.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home