Friday, September 09, 2005


Dubai's desert
Originally uploaded by faizall.
Dubai is the place where everybody seems to be from somewhere else. Even their belly dancers came from Russia and Lebanon. Take a walk on their streets and you can see all the familiar faces. Spend your time in their Carrefour’s and you will experience nothing new. It is just like being in one of our Carrefour’s.

Nonetheless, I really enjoyed my trip there. It is just like being in Malaysia, minus the rains and grasses.


What I have learned from my trip to Dubai

1. If you think their Desert Safari’s trip include a lot of wildlife and jeeps, you will be disappointed.
2. However, the Paris – Dakar Rally's experience and belly dancing is included in their Desert Safari’s itinerary. Just remember to put on your seatbelts.
3. Their water is really hot at this time of the year. The ‘Cold’ and ‘Hot’ signs don’t make any difference.
4. Seems like everybody can speak English.
5. To enter Burj Al Arab, you need to pay AED 200 (approximately MYR 200). This will get you as far as their lobby.
6. Bye bye giraffes, camels already has taken your place in my heart.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robosapien V2 is HUGE : No Pre-Order Details Yet...
Just take a look at RoboV2 there...he TOWERS over the Roboraptor! He's gigantic in personality and features from what we hear, and as soon as you can pre-order your own, we'll give you the scoop first.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a step-by-step site/blog. It pretty much covers step-by-step related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

oh go away already, frigging spammers.

how i wish i could go there someday, my UAE students raved so much about it, i have to see it for myself.

5:14 PM  
Blogger RG said...

hey, you should go there someday. I'm enjoying my trip there, and I bet you too will enjoyed it.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home