Wednesday, December 21, 2005

On TV last Sunday, one motivator (Elly’s* brother in law) said that if we want to succeed, we need to have a living idol. As much as possible try to get an idol that’s currently have the same occupation that we wanted to be. Example, if we want to be a great striker, then our idol must be Thierry Henry or Ibrahimovic** and not Shalin Zulkifli or Sapok Biki***. He also suggested that we paste/hang our idol’s picture on the wall. According to him, we will be more motivated this way.

Okay. I hate to say this but I agreed with him.

I once pasted Sofea Jane’s (local actress) picture on my wall. Under that picture, I wrote ‘If you want to marry her, then stop playing and start preparing for the exam’.

Thanks to Sofea, I can say that I did quite well on that year’s examination.


* Elly’s Mencari Cinta
** Who I’d say is probably the best striker who isn’t a Brazilian or King Henry.
*** The former is a local bowler. The latter is(was?) a boxer. Both have my respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home