Thursday, March 09, 2006

My colleague asks me on my opinion of current hike in oil price.

‘What’s your opinion kawan?’
Tapi ini berguna atok, atok tahu tak pada kelajuan melebihi 160 km/j sebuah kereta formula 1 boleh menghasilkan daya tekanan menyamai berat kereta itu sendiri. Ini bermakna sebuah kereta formula 1 boleh dipandu secara terbalik dan melekat pada permukaan bumbung sebuah terowong.
‘You are one crazy man.’
Saya rasa baik atok jangan naik kereta formula 1.

There’s a time when it’s better to keep my big mouth shut.

This is one of those times.


Talking about the price’s hike, there’s one cartoon by Reggie Lee, featured in The Star (March 8, 2006), that captured my attention.

Hawker: What’s the complaint about a 30 sen increase in a bowl of noodles? Malaysia still has one of the lowest hawker food prices in the region.
Customer (look impressed): Wa, where you learn to speak like dat one?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! pharmacokinetics of fluoxetine 22sibutramine and fluoxetine combination22 Attorney celebrex island rhode Mitsubishi electric ozone

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home