Friday, June 15, 2007

I’m one of those people who thought that Spiderman 3 was a masterpiece. Brilliantly crafted and full with villains. I personally like the Sandman character. I thought he was extremely cool.

My son thought otherwise though. He doesn’t want to watch it and persistently asking me to play Shrek 3 instead. I had to watch it while he’s sleeping.

Son: Ayah, Shrek.
Dad: After this please, ayah want to watch this.
Son: Shrek (while raising his voice).
Dad: Ok, ok.
Son: Bye bye Spiderman 3 (while waving and smiling at the TV screen).

Bye bye Mary Jane Watson. I will always love you.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Global Bookmark Blog said...

Beautiful piece of work. Of course an useful post. Thanks.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Muslim Forum Blog said...

Important work. I appreciate it. Thanks.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Best Directory Submission said...

Excellent content. Looking towards future. Thanks.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Daily International News said...

Admirable work. Make another such like it. Thanks.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Ayman It said...

Unique idea. Make it persistent. Thanks.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous World Directory Submissions said...

Nice article. Unique thinking. Thanks.

12:05 AM  
Anonymous World Bookmarking Site said...

Efficient job. Worthy of applause. Thanks.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous World Bookmarking Now said...

Worthy of applause. Looking for the next.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home